View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000197||NoteFly||bug||public||2015-04-11 19:20||2015-10-02 08:57|
|Platform||32bits||OS||Microsoft Windows||OS Version||7|
|Summary||0000197: Project post-build event problems|
Confused by the use of the "%appdata%" macro in various post-build events (e.g. for the InsertSmiley project).
As I've not installed NoteFly, the "%appdata%\NoteFly" folder doesn't exist.
2) The post-build command line creates the folder bin\Release, even for a Debug build. Could use
3) The bin\Release folder is created but nothing is copied there?
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Thank you for reporting.
1) Yes, the use mkdir should be added.
2) NoteFly plugins should really have there own repository as they are developed independently from NoteFly.
3) The use of the bin\Release and bin\Debug folder depend on the selected project configuration by default this is: bin\Debug.
The Debug configuration builds allows to use the DEBUG precompile enviroment variable, for more logging and updating the POT file for translations.